- Timings: 1:00-4:00 pm
- Date: 16th Nov,2019 Saturday OR 17th Nov,2019
- Location: 77-A, chandganj garden, near bank of baroda,aliganj,Lucknow-226024
- Fees : INR 1200/-
- Pre booking : Mandatory
Now, there’s a huge myth and a big lie when people say that “I have learnt in from the youtube videos” especially when it comes to baking. They don’t mention the number of hits & trails, the failures they faced when trying to copy the recipes from the video and how they finally hit the correct recipe which suited their city, their oven and their equipments. Baking is science in short. It needs to be understood and not copied. Baking something physically and ‘seeing’ something bake on your screen, there’s a huge difference in the number of learnings, the exposure to the world of baking & of course getting the happiness in whipping up your own recipe!
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP?
You learn not only to bake the yummy goodies but also, tips & tricks from us. We will be sharing a special note/tip with every recipe. You will learn how to take pretty pictures of your creation with zero/minimum investment. You will be given a list of suppliers to buy the baking supplies/ingredients/equipments from. All your questions will be answered by us, not only during the workshop but after that too.
WHAT ALL WILL I LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP?
We believe in quality over quantity, always. Hence, not listing a plethora of recipes for you in this workshop, we have short listed 3 muffin & 3 cookie recipes for you.
- Chocolate chip muffin
- Apple & cinnamon muffin
- Chocolate mocha muffin
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Jam cookies
- Cranberry cookies
The above recipes will be ours but baked by you. No two people will be asked to “share please” the bowls, or rather anything, except the oven! You come individually, learn individually and no you don’t go individually, instead carry a box of yummy stuff with you!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING & WHAT WILL I TAKE?
- Notebook/diary for your notes(if you like to note down things)
- Your pretty smile
- And nothing else!
You will be given :
- Apron from our side ( which needs to be submitted at the end of workshop)
- Duster for each student ( to be submitted)
- Equipments & tools for each student( to be submitted)
- Printed recipe notes|Tips & tricks
- You take what you will bake.
- Certificate for attending the workshop with us.
- And something special from our team’s side too! ( Shh, secret)